Business Cards, Why I Still Use Them
Recently I created these new business cards with a golden touch. Some people may think business cards are dead because of the digital age we are living in but I noticed that my clients still appreciate business cards.
After a meeting they ask me for my card and they give me theirs, it feels good to give them something special to make sure my card stands out from the others.
As you can see I created different cards. The back with my information is all the same, but there are more photos to choose from. I give the person a few cards, I let them choose and they are always super enthusiastic about this. Then I’m also sure that they are picking a card with the photo they like the most. In this way I think they don’t throw it away the next day because the experience was more personal to them!
- It’s an easy way to share your contact details, instead of writing down your information on paper or in their phone.
- It provides a personal touch to give a card during a meeting or event.
- Keep on their minds, not only online.
- It’s a powerful tool for building your brand awareness.
- A nice card is important to make a perfect first impression.
Do you still use business cards?