My Beauty Favorites
As a fashion photographer, I work a lot with make-up artists and I can watch for hours to see how they apply all their beautiful products on the face of the model. Fashion and beauty are closely related, and I love them both!
See here my top 12 beauty products:
1. Chanel COCO Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum // ‘Daring and bold, yet sensual and elegant.’ I like the smell, it’s not too overwhelming. I also own the Moisturizing Body Lotion.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat // Love this one! I use this as a highlighter under my eyes and on my cheekbones.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté #1 // ‘An extremely smooth and creamy lipstick with a formula that transforms into a fluid veil of radiant color when it touches the lips. It’s made with a long-lasting and highly comfortable formula that contains SPF 15.’ I like the nude pink color for everyday use.
4. Anatasia Brow Powder // The Best! I won’t leave the house without this brow powder anymore. It looks quite natural and it will stay all day
5. Chanel Mascara Le Volume // I didn’t found another mascara yet who can beat the Chanel Le Volume…
6. MAC Pro Longwear Conceiler // A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a natural matte finish. This formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles or little skin problems. Sounds good right?
7. MAC lipstick Cremesheen Modesty // A darker nude pink lipstick with a creamy finish, a nice smell and will lasts up for hours!
8. Urban Decay Naked Basics // My favorite eyeshadow palette, rich in pigment and beautiful neutral colors for everyday looks.
9. MAC 239 brush // Soft and dense to shade or blend eye shadow and can be used to build intense colour on the eyelid. This brush has a tapered, rounded edge with smooth and fine fibres.
10. MAC 217 brush // The best brush for shading and blending eyeshadow. I love the combination of the 239 and 217 for a perfect eyeshadow look.
11. Clinique Even Better Foundation // ‘A dermatologist-developed liquid foundation that immediately brightens and evens out the skintone with naturally luminous minerals.’ Actually I’m wearing a BB or CC creme the most of the time, but I must admit that I like this foundation. The long-wearing formula provides moderate-to-full coverage and also helps prevent new discolorations with SPF-plus antioxidants.
12. Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color // I was searching for a white highlighter for a long time and then, in Rome at Sephora, I found it! Perfect for parties or pictures.
A favorite hair product post is coming soon! What are your favorite make-up / beauty products?
READ COMMENTS -
LEAVE A COMMENT