January is the perfect month for creating buckets lists so I wrote down my top 10 travel destinations. Number 1 is already booked, I’m going to Stockholm in April and I’m going to make a city trip to Brugge to celebrate my birthday with my boyfriend. My birthday was two days before Christmas but we decided to celebrate it later when we have more time and when the weather is better. I already know that I’m not able to complete this bucket list this year, but that’s okay! A girl can dream, right?
My top 10 for this year is:
- Stockholm (Booked for April 9-14th, can’t wait!)
- New York (For traveling and would love to do some shoots here)
- Milan (Going back to where I studied, or another place in Italy)
- Barcelona (For traveling and would love to do some shoots here)
- London (For traveling and would love to do some shoots here)
- Cape Town (For traveling and would love to do some shoots here)
- Iceland (The nature must be wonderful)
- Switzerland (My boyfriends loves Austria and Switzerland, we’ve been already three times to Austria so now it’s time for Switzerland)
- Paris (Would love to do shoots here like I did 4 years ago)
- Porto, Portugal (Creating photoshoots with stylist Rianne and makeup artist Elise, the locations are already scouted!)
I’m already happy if I can visit 2 or 3 from the list above, the other destinations I’ll save for my 2018 list :) Which destination is on top of you list for 2017?